Award Winning Website Design
We're excited to announce we are the recipient of 7 awards from the 2017 Graphic Design USA Web Design Competition! This year we have received recognition for a number of projects that were developed as a collaborative effort with design partners and designed in-house by our team.
Our winning projects:
- Stanton LLP - design direction led by Slant Partners while we crafted the responsive implementation and animations
- Banner Oak Partners - design direction led by Slant Partners while we crafted the responsive implementation and animations
- Thanksgiving Tower Dallas - design direction led by Slant Partners while we crafted the responsive implementation and animations
- Hudson Peters Commercial - designed in-house by our team
- The Rios Group - a collaborative effort with PytchBlack
- Progressive Wellness - designed in-house by our team with brand identity provided by PytchBlack
- Version 4 of our very own Select Interactive website - designed by our team
It is worth noting that we developed all of the projects from the ground up implementing a variety of features: custom content management systems (CMS), search engine optimization (SEO) best practices, responsive web design (RWD) for mobile optimizations, performance optimizations for site speed/load times, and more!
Hudson Peters Commercial, Progressive Wellness, and our Select Interactive site all make use of Service Worker implementation to vastly improve site performance. Progressive Wellness is also a progressive web app (PWA) that can be installed and used like a native app.